Adjusts pH to skin's own pH
Promotes tissue repair with Centella Asiatica
Professionally neutralize chemical peel solutions.
For use with Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic and Jessners.
Use with any of our chemical peels to fully neutralize.
Peel Neutralization Procedures
1. Initiate termination of the peel by applying a liberal amount of the Post-Peel Neutralizer to target area (2:1 neutralizer-to-peel ratio).
2. A noticeable foaming reaction should be observed on the skin for a period of approximately 15 seconds. The end of the foaming reaction indicates neutralization of the peel.
3. The treated area may then be rinsed with cold water or covered with a cold compress to provide additional relief from any residual sensations of burning, stinging, or discomfort.
4. Repeat Steps 1-3 if burning or stinging persists.
5. Follow all post-peel warnings and precautions closely.
Contains: sodium bicarbonate, deionized water, glycerine, panthenol, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethonal.