Natural Emu Oil has many benefits and uses that you may not be aware of which include:
- Use as a make-up or eye make-up remover
- Use in your bath water for a full body moisturizing.
- Non-comedomegenic which means it will not clog pores
- Pure Emu Oil is Rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) Omega 3, 6, 9
- Pure Emu Oil works great to ease sunburns
- Hypo-allergenic which mean it does not contain irritating substances or chemicals
- Pure Emu Oil Absorbs deeply and quickly into the skin
- Pure Emu Oil contains a high amount of Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid) which is known to ease the discomfort of muscle and joint pain
- Pure Emu oil allows the EFA's to penetrate the layers of the skin down to a level that starts new cell growth
- Pure Emu oil keeps skin moisturized and prevents dry and aging skin
- Pure Emu oil alone can help improve the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, burns, scars and damaged skin
- AEA certified refined highest standard in Emu Oil refining
100% Pure and Natural Emu Oil by Skin Beauty Solutions is guaranteed to give you maximum results if used properly. We have so much confidence in our Emu Oil .
Emu Oil is a 100% Natural Moisturizer that has been used by the Aborigines of Australia for thousands of years. In addition, Emu Oil softens and improves the appearance of:
- Stretch Marks
- Damaged skin after Surgery
- Damaged skin after Injury
- Damaged skin from Sun
- Damaged skin from Pregnancy
- Damaged skin from Acne
Emu Oil reduces the visible signs of Aging
Nationally acclaimed researcher, Dr. Barry Sears said, "Emu Oil is an untapped resource and currently now is where aspirin was in the early 1900's."
The American FDA approves emu oil only as a moisturizer. Though studies have been done around the world on the therapeutic effects of Emu oil, these studies are not currently recognized by the American FDA.
The positive effects of 100% Pure and Natural Emu Oil from Skin Beauty Solutions are:
- Leaves no oily residue - absorbs into skin quickly and effectively
- 100% Pure
- 100% Natural
- Can be used effectively with other products
The following institutes have conducted Emu Oil Research Studies:
- Auburn University, USA
- University of Sydney, Australia
- Boston University Medical Center, USA
- Iowa State University, USA
- University of Adelaide, Australia
- University of Texas Medical School, USA
- Indiana University School of Medicine, USA
- Texas Tech Health Sciences, Burn Unit, USA
By word of mouth only, Emu oil has a growing number of users. These include:
- Professional Sports Teams
- Celebrities as a beauty secret
- Massage Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Plastic surgeons for less scarring after surgery
- Thousands of individuals with their own amazing story to tell
Emu oil appears to be one of the newly re-discovered secrets from the ancient world. A 2003 study was done at Forsyth Institute in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, on Emu Oil and its reported anti-inflammatory properties.
Emu Oil is a natural source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's), which are involved in almost every function of the body.
Something to pay attention to:
As you try to study Emu Oil you will see many terms such as "triple refined" or "organically refined" or "pharmaceutical grade" or "molecularly distilled" or "cosmetic grade". There are probably others. Please don't be confused by marketing exaggerations. The important thing to pay attention to in Emu Oil is that it is "Pure with no additives".
Millions of repeat customers have proven that searching for the best emu oil is worth it.
When it comes to refining, we believe "don't over-refine". When you cook - if the temperature is too hot it kills nutrients. The same is true with emu oil. If you over refine or heat to a high temperature it kills the nutrients. We at skin beauty solutions avoid heavy refining. We recommend you do the same.
Emu Oil (Our Pure Emu Oil contains 0.02% of healthy vitamin E oil to preserve freshness. The Emu Oil is still 100% pure.)