What is Salicylic Acid:
Salicylic Acid is a great kertolytic which means it helps loosen the bonds between skin cells to promote exfoliating. It is the only hydroxy acid which is oil soluble which allows it to penetrate into clogged pores. It can be used more frequently than the other peels without must risk for irritation.
LESIONS UNDER THE SKIN (TRAPPED OIL)
SUN DAMAGED SKIN
CONTROLS ALL TYPES OF ACNE
DULL AND WORN SKIN
Properties Of Salicylic Acid:
Oily skin is prone to blackheads, breakouts, and large pores - especially in the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin areas). Salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid is a highly effective superficial peeling agent and pore cleanser. It loosens and removes aging cells, oil and debris attached to the skin's surface. Stimulates new cell production and increased collagen formation. Is oil soluble and lipophilic, thus it is able to penetrate sebum filled follicles and clean out clogged pores, resulting in marked improvement in acne prone skin.
The 10% solution can be used every few days, or as needed, to keep pores clear and oily skin under control.
The 20% solution is highly effective in controlling excess oil output and deep cleansing the pores. It should not be used more than 1x per week.
The 30% solution For use only after you have acclimated your skin to the 20% peel. This is not a mild solution.
Salicylic acid loosens and removes aging cells, oil and debris attached to the skin surface.
Salicylic is oil-soluble and lipophilic so it penetrates sebum filled follicles and clean out clogged pores, resulting in marked improvement in acne prone skin.
· You currently use Accutane (Isotretinoin) or have in the past 6 months
· Pregnant or Lactating
· Have a tendency to keloid (type of deep scar)
· Have herpes simplex (sexual transmitted disease)
· If you are HIV positive or have AIDS
· Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
· Do not apply Salicylic to areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 3 days
10% - 3.5
20% - 3.3
30% - 3.1
DISCLAIMER & WARNING (READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING AND USING THIS PRODUCT:
I understand any and all hazards associated with the usage of Glycolic Acid and will procure and read any necessary literature required to be educated and informed about its usage and necessary precautions and dangers.
I agree to be completely and solely responsible for any and all injuries or damage to myself, others and property associated with usage of Glycolic Acid and I take full responsibility for proper storage and safety precautions for myself and any person who may come in contact with the Glycolic Acid I am purchasing.
I am a legal adult above the age of 18.
- Caution: Misuse of products containing Glycolic Acid or Lactic Acid can cause injury or burns to the skin. Directions must be followed carefully, and the following are some important reminders for use of Glycolic peel products: Always perform a patch test in an inconspicious area and wait 24 hours to observe signs of irritation before using any product. Directions must be followed exactly. Do not leave on longer than the directions stated, to do so will risks skin injury. Do not use the higher strengths of Glycolic Acid Peels if pregnant or nursing and consult your Physician before use for any other product. Do not use if you have undergone recent Chemotherapy treatment or Accutane Treatment. Consult your Physician if you have any questions regarding the use of a product with any illness or condition you may have. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater when on a Glycolic treatment program or any exfoliating program. Do not use any products around the eyes unless it is a product specifically for the eye area. If excessive irritation or stinging occurs with any product, rinse off immediately and discontinue use when in doubt about what to do, consult a physician.